tisdag 11 november 2008

prettier

Another night, lets get drunk, lets see the bottom of the bottles
We are shallow, shadows of our selves, lets get pretty, by covering
so we are worthy being the prize of the night, so we are worthy of you all

another time would be right when will I ever get that
it's just a market and I'll never find just what Im looking for
So I take another beer and shovle it down, and I take another beer

So I'll feel prettier
Yes I'll feel prettier
And I'll be prettier
If you take one more beer

we could really try to forget just how I look
and try to see whats inside of me instead
cause I'd rather take a cup of tea with you tonight
and I'd rather stay in your bed all day

and I'd be prettier
oh I'd be prettier
yes I'd be prettier
if you could see me, from inside

so whats the point
If I never find you
You'll just hurt me
one more time

and I would have been prettier
Oh, I would have been prettier
Yes I would have been prettier
If I hadn't had, your scars outside my chest

you say that I'm prettier
you say that I'm prettier
you say that I'm prettier
when I smile
(maria skybäck, 08)

2 kommentarer:

FRIDA sa...

Hej Maria!

Vilken jättefin låttext! Det ska verkligen bli spännande att höra låten. Kan man lyssa på din demo på din sida eller finns det någon länk till MySpace eller liknande?

Kram Frida

maria sa...

Hej! Alla låtar finns på min myspace.. typ. www.myspace.com/adancingswede. Ska kanske lägga ut länken? Kanske ska försöka fixa en spelare på bloggen. :)
kram